ACLS Sat. Apri 18, 2020 @ 9am - 5pm
BLS Renewal Sat. May 30, 2020 @ 9:00am - 11:30pm
In order to reserve a seat, we require full payment or partial payment of a $20 deposit reservation fee (final payment due upon services).
**** $10 miss appointment rescheduling fee will be charged if not canceled without a 24 hr notice to reschedule.****
Basic Life Support Wed, May 6, 2020 @ 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Pediatric CPR/AED and First Aid Skills session - we will email you your online course code and schedule an appointment with you shortly for your skills session with our instructor
BLS Renewal Fri. May 8, 2020 @ 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Basic Life Support Tue, Mar 24, 2020 @ 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Basic Life Support Renewal (for HealthCare Providers with a current AHA BLS providers card) **books not included**
Non-certificated class: Please make an appointment
- Safe sitter CPR and basic First Aid
- Family and Friends CPR/AED
Call 805-801-5299 to sign up.
CPR/AED and First Aid Sat, May 9, 2020 @ 8am - 2pm
Basic Life Support Tue, April 14, 2020 @ 5:30pm - 9:30pm
CPR/AED and First Aid Sat April 10, 2020 @ 8am - 2pm
Basic Life Support (for HealthCare Providers)
ACLS and PALS
BLS Online and Skills session - we will email you your online course code and schedule an appointment with you shortly for your skills session with our instructor
PALS Sun. April 19, 2020 @ 9am - 5pm
CPR/AED and First Aid Fri. April 24, 2020 @ 8am - 2pm
PALS Sun. May 17, 2020 @ 9am - 5pm
CPR/AED and First Aid Sat, Mar 21 @ 8am - 2pm
Helping hand health education
ACLS Sat. May 16, 2020 @ 9am - 5pm
March 29, 2020
We will still be holding the training for those who still need it due to the requirement to function for your job. However, we are encouraging those who do not need the class within the next 30 days to please postpone or please do our online and skill session option. And please postpone if you are feeling unwell in any way.
A few options:
1) If you can, postpone your training until the restriction is lifted. I will be happy to sign you up for our other training next month .
2) Online and skill session. This option is 2 part, part 1: online portion where you do the classroom portion of your training online (this portions will take you about 4 hours for HeartSaver CPR/AED and First Aid and 2 hours for BLS but you can start and stop as needed) and Part 2: skill session where you will meet with an instructor 1 on 1 (help reduce contact with other except with your instructor). Skill session portion will take your about 45-60 mins. I will email you the online course code for you to complete prior to your skill session which we will set up an appointment time for.
3) If none of those is not an option, we will still be holding the scheduled class.
Please call me if you have any question: 805-434-5360
*as always, our manikins are wiped and sanitized before and after class, we never use same one way valves or mask and we never do mouth to mouth. *
HeartSaver CPR/AED and First Aid Skill session - we will email you your online course code and schedule an appointment with you shortly for your skills session with our instructor
BLS Renewal Sat. April 25, 2020 @ 9am - 11:30am
CPR/AED and First Aid Fri, May 22, 2020 @ 8am - 2pm
Basic Life Support Sat, May 23, 2020 @ 9am - 2pm
BLS Renewal Sat. Mar 28 @ 9am - 11:30am
HeartSavers (workplace CPR/AED and First Aid - OSHA standards)
Basic Life Support Sat. April 4, 2020 @ 9am - 2pm